No meat? No problem! Loaded with mushrooms as well as a tonne of delicious veggies, this pizza is still just as yummy and as satisfying as any of its meat topped cousins.
High in fibre as well as flavour, the veggie mushroom goodness pizza is a tasty way to squeeze in some extra nutrients at the end of the day.
Should you recreate this Veggie Mushroom Goodness Pizza, please leave a comment below and don't forget to tag us in your Instagram or Facebook with @truegreatvegan and #truegreatvegan because We love to see your pizza!
Makes: 2 medium pizzas or one large pizza.
- One Gluten-Free Flatbread Base or your favourite store bought base
Herby Tomato Pizza Sauce:
- ½ cup of tomato paste
- 1 tsp of basil
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 2 field mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- ½ a capsicum
- ¼ red onion
- ⅓ zucchini
- Sliced black olives
- Handful of baby spinach
- 1 cup of vegan cheese
- Make the gluten-free flatbread base as per the instructions in the recipe.
- Make the herby tomato pizza sauce by combining all sauce ingredients and whisking together.
- Grate the cheese & zucchini, cut the cherry tomatoes into halves. Dice the mushrooms, capsicum & red onion
- Coat the crust generously with the tomato pizza sauce. Add the grated cheese & zucchini and top with veggies and mushrooms.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes, remove from the oven when the crust is browning and the toppings are hot.
- Cool for 5 minutes, slice & serve hot.
IF YOU ARE YOU USING PINTEREST, FEEL FREE TO PIN THE FOLLOWING PHOTO: