- in Recipes
Should you recreate this Fiery BBQ Cheese Pizza, please leave a comment below and don't forget to tag us in your Instagram or Facebook with @truegreatvegan and #truegreatvegan because We love to see your pizza!
Makes: 2 medium pizzas or one large pizza.
- One sweet potato crust or your favourite store bought base
Herby BBQ Pizza Sauce:
- ½ cup of barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp of basil
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of melted vegan margarine
- 1 ½ cups of vegan cheese
- ¼ red onion
- Chilli flakes to taste
- Make the sweet potato crust as per the instructions in the recipe.
- While the crust is pre-cooking, make the BBQ pizza sauce by combining all sauce ingredients and whisking together.
- Grate the cheese & dice the onion and jalapenos.
- Remove the pizza crust from the oven after 15 minutes.
- Coat the crust generously with the tomato pizza sauce then spread the cashew cheese over the top. Add the toppings!
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes, remove from the oven when the crust is browning and the toppings are hot.
- Cool for 5 minutes, slice & serve hot.
IF YOU ARE YOU USING PINTEREST, FEEL FREE TO PIN THE FOLLOWING PHOTO: